Olivia Kennedy’s mission is to educate, empower, inspire, motivate, mentor and coach clients from all walks of life, to achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
Liv is a Naturopath, Nutritionist and Herbalist, and combines her love of Nutrition, Herbal Medicine and lifestyle advice, to treat her clients holistically. She not only addresses symptoms, but delves deep to determine the cause of her client’s health issues.
Liv creates individualised plans for her clients with tailored recommendations, as everyone is unique. She provides simple, idiot-proof treatment plans that are interesting and sustainable long-term.
Liv feels rewarded and satisfied working with clients, and their improvements enlighten her.
Liv is a wealth of knowledge, and lives and breathes health and wellness. She practises what she preaches, whilst believing that occasional treats nourish the mind and soul 🙂
While at school, Liv decided to study Naturopathy, Nutrition and Herbal Medicine. This was the best and most important decision she has ever made. She completed a Bachelor of Naturopathic and Herbal Medicine, and a Diploma in Nutrition from Wellpark College of Natural Therapies in Auckland, NZ. Her qualifications emphasised Traditional, Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
Learning is infinite…especially in this growing industry. Liv continues to learn more every day by reading, researching and experimenting (on herself of course!).
Liv hopes that her educational and entertaining blog ignites your passion for health and wellness, and fulfils any gaps in your knowledge, but also sparks more questions about what you thought you knew about health and wellbeing…because she loves questioning conventional wisdom!
The Natural Therapist’s Pledge
(similar to Doctors swearing to the Hippocratic Oath)
“I promise to:
1. Uphold the spirit, the wisdom and the knowledge inherent in natural medicine
2. To foster the healing power of nature
3. To always attempt to find the cause of suffering
4. To treat the whole person
5. To promote health and preventative medicine as the best means to serve society
6. To be a teacher for my patients in ways of health and wellbeing
7. To serve those who are suffering with the highest intentions within the scope and understanding of my education and knowledge
8. To remain true to the ethical principles and moral guidelines of the health professions
9. To offer safe and effective healthcare and refrain from harmful practices
10. To continually strive to grow my knowledge and understanding of health and healing
11. To carry the wisdom of my teachers, past and present into the practice of natural medicine
12. To foster health for all peoples with the understanding that we can promote personal growth, enlightenment and empowerment of patients through our caring guidance.”