Allow Liv to enhance your health and wellbeing naturally...
Liv’s mission is to educate, empower, inspire, motivate, mentor and coach clients from all walks of life, to achieve optimal health and wellbeing
- Fill out a short form with a few questions
- Record a food diary for at least 3 days (Liv won’t judge you!). It is surprising how many people can’t remember what they ate in the last few days! This will give Liv an idea of your typical daily diet
- Bring along any medications and supplements you take. This is crucial for prescribing Herbal Medicine and Nutrition recommendations
- Bring along results from lab/diagnostic tests
- Give some thought to your goals and desired outcomes
60 minute Consultation*:
- You will be welcomed with a cup of herbal tea or lemon water, and a healthy, little sweet treat
- Liv will ask you questions about your current and past health. This includes diet, lifestyle, exercise, sleep and stress
- Liv will discuss with you… your food diary, medications/supplements, test results, and goals/desired outcomes
- With all of the info Liv has gathered, she will make achievable recommendations. These recommendations will ensure that you stay on track to achieve your goals
- Liv will give and/or email you individualised info e.g. recipes, shopping list and tips/tricks
- Liv may prescribe Herbal Medicine if she believes that it may benefit you
- Liv may refer you for further testing, if required
- You will walk out feeling empowered with clear intentions, knowing that you have Liv’s expertise and support behind you!
30 minute Follow-up*:
Scheduled 2-4 weeks after the initial consultation
Liv will continually make recommendations to make sure that you are on track to achieve your goals
*Skype consultations available upon request. This service is handy if you live outside of Auckland
Initial Consultation 60 minutes $95 – Follow-up Consultation 30 minutes $45
Skype Initial Consultation 60 minutes $90 – Skype Follow-up Consultation 30 minutes $40
Herbal Medicine may be prescribed in addition to consultation fee
Liv can help you with…
- Cholesterol management naturally
- Blood pressure management naturally
- Weight management
- Hormone balancing e.g. Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS), Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, menstrual pain and menopause
- Adrenal and thyroid health
- Diabetes type 1 and 2
- Autoimmune conditions e.g. Rheumatoid Arthritis and Coeliac disease
- Detoxification naturally
- Relationship with food and eating disorders
- Preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding health
- Child and teenage health, including fussy eating and nutrition for growing bodies
- Enhancing immunity and preventing recurrent infections
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gut challenges e.g. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, gas, relfux and heartburn
- Supporting mental health and mood disorders
- Supporting the body during times of stress
- Energy levels
- Feeling healthier than ever and living your best life!
- And much more…
Thank you so much Olivia. You have really helped me to improve my health and I am very grateful. I think you are a wonderful Naturopath. You listen carefully to your clients, and really think outside the box. You are going to have a stellar career and I am truly looking forward to watching you develop out there in the industry.
Olivia is very knowledgeable, and I don’t doubt she will succeed in her chosen field. Olivia has been highly professional. I have really enjoyed this journey with her. Thank you for all your knowledge & assistance throughout my last few months.
Olivia, you’ve been blessed with qualities which girls far older than you have yet to grow into. From the time I met you at the shop, I sensed there were certain qualities in you. It takes a special person to enter the field of healing. All the more unusual that at so young an age, you are already much gifted. The future beckons glowingly ahead.
Thank you so much for teaching us over the last few weeks I really enjoyed the course and learnt a lot. Also Compliments on your presentation and delivery – you are very well spoken 🙂
My unbiased and unpaid opinion is I highly recommend Liv if you’re looking for a good Naturopath and Nutritionist in Auckland. She can even make you personalised herbal remedies! I find the tonic she made for me is already helping my Leaky Gut Syndrome.
I was so impressed with Liv during the Nutrition short course she lectured at Wellpark, she is so knowledgeable and can get deeper on pretty much any subject you bring up to her, despite her young looks there wasn’t one thing that I wanted to know that she couldn’t answer! She was also really patient and tried her best to answer everyone’s question even when the time we had was so limited. After this first impression I will definitely book a consultation with her as I am confident she can help achieving my health goals. Thanks Liv for the amazing experience and all the knowledge shared with us! =)
The 6 Naturopathic Principles
1. The healing power of nature ~ trust in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself
2. Identify & treat the causes ~ look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause
3. First do no harm ~ utilise the most natural, least invasive & least toxic therapies
4. Doctor as teacher ~ educate patients in the steps to achieving & maintaining health
5. Treat the whole person ~ view the body as an integrated whole in all its physical & spiritual dimensions
6. Prevention ~ focus on overall health, wellness & disease prevention