Do you eat these beauty foods for beautiful skin, hair and nails?
- Avocado is moisturising for dry skin, eat them or use it in a face mask to balance your skin.
- Dark chocolate contains cacao which is one of the highest sources of anti-ageing antioxidants.
- Macadamias are a rich source of the skin glowing vitamin, vitamin E.
- Coconut oil is antibacterial, apply topically for a nourishing moisturiser and natural acne treatment. Check out my Spotless Skin for Girls Tonic.
- Cucumber is hydrating and high in silica, a key mineral for healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Pumpkin seeds are a plant source of the skin-repairing and acne-preventing mineral zinc, allowing for clear skin.
- Turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and high in antioxidants.
- Berries provide us with vitamin C which is necessary for producing the skin-firming protein, collagen.
- Kale also packs a punch of vitamin C to prevent wrinkles caused by lack of collagen.
Check out my Blog ~ Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails