Chapter 10 Organic vs. Conventional #healthytakeaways
“Realigning Nutrition with Intuition” Liv Kennedy
- I will grow my own herbs/vegetables/fruit.
I am going to plant __________________________ (herbs/vegetables/fruit) on ____________ (date)
- Switch table salt for Celtic sea salt or Himalayan rock salt.
In my cooking I am going to use ___________________________ (healthy salt) instead of table salt
- Eat a pinch of kelp every day.
I am going to include a sprinkle of kelp on my __________________ (food, e.g. vegetables, soup, stew/casserole, smoothie) every day
- Eat 2-3 Brazil nuts a day.
I am going to eat _______ (number) Brazil nuts every day
- How many organic/spray-free foods do I eat? How can I introduce more organic/spray-free foods into my diet? Could I prioritise buying the ‘dirty dozen’ and animal products organic/spray-free?
- Do I eat mostly SLOW (seasonal, local, organic and whole)? If not, how can I eat more seasonal? How can I eat more local? How can I eat more organic? How can I eat more whole?
Check out the printable PDF here: Chapter 10 Organic vs. Conventional #healthytakeaways
Your Nutrition Mentor,